Go3+ in a nutshell
Boost energy – mental as well as physical – and promote anti-ageing.
- Go 3+ is developed and manufactured in the EU.
- The principle active ingredient of Go 3+ is pyrroloquinoline quinone, abbreviated PQQ.
- PQQ as well as all the six other active ingredients are naturally occurring, i.e. synthesised by the body and/or available in foods we regularly eat.
- PQQ stimulates the regeneration of mitochondria, the powerhouses of our cells. This is particularly important as the number of mitochondria diminish significantly as we get older.
- The ingredients CoQ10 and NADH are like spark plugs and fuel to an engine, and the remaining ingredients further enhance the overall efficiency of the mitochondria.
- Especially if you are +55 years old, you will not be disappointed.
- In the Testimonial section you can read but some of the feedback we have received from people who have tried Go 3+.
Carmen 59, Marbella Spain
It’s tough being a secondary level teacher (E.S.O.) in a non-privileged part of town: Long working hours, noisy classrooms, non-participating parents etcetera. I was seriously considering asking for early retirement. But now, even though it’s examination time and all, I have decided to give the autumn a new chance. I would like to think it’s my daily capsule that has recharged my batteries. Thanks Raul for asking me to Go3+! (06/15, transl.)