Welcome to our Web site (the “Web site”). Go3+ provides the following Terms and Conditions Agreement (the “Agreement”) to govern your use of the Internet Web site owned and operated byGo3+ (the “Service.”) Please carefully review this entire Agreement. The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in the Agreement. Your use of the Service constitutes your binding consent to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use this Service.
Your privacy is important to us. At Go3+, we are committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal information and to protecting such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
This Statement of Privacy describes how Go3+ treats information received about you when you provide information to us and when you use the Go3+ Web site. This statement addresses the following.
Please read this Statement of Privacy carefully.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You do not need to provide any information that identifies you (“Personal Information”) to use the Go3+ Web site. In general, you can visit our Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information.
When you do provide us with personally identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services and we may use that information to contact you.
How Personal Information is Protected
Go3+ takes reasonable steps to protect Personal Information.Go3+ uses technologies and processes such as access control procedures, network firewalls, and physical security. These technologies and methods increase the security and privacy of information travelling to, from, and within the Go3+ network.
Go3+ also safeguards Personal Information from unauthorized access. Only authorized Go3+ employees or agents carrying out permitted business functions are permitted to access Personal Information. Employees who violate Go3+ privacy access policies are subject to disciplinary actions, including termination when appropriate.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Web site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product, activity, function, descriptions, colors, or other content on the Web site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Third party statements and quotes presented on this website are the responsibility of their authors and not Go3+.
All content available on the Web site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Go3+, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by International copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Web site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Go3+, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Web site, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you visit a website or an application which enable the website to recognise visitors. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits or may contain a unique identification number to allow the website to remember you on return visits.
How cookies may be used?
Cookies can be helpful, doing many jobs such as allowing you to move between web pages efficiently, remembering your browsing preferences, measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs and in general improving your browsing experience. Cookies also help by ensuring that content and advertisements you see on a website are more relevant to your preferences.
- Make the website work properly for you
- Store your preferences
- Allow you to log on to certain Go3+ web sites pages
- To gather information to help us improve the site to make it more reliable and easier for you to find the information you need
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and allow you to move around the site and to use specific site features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.